Our client, who happen to be fabulous employers and market leaders in their field are looking for an experienced Air Freight Forwarder to join their team. Though the role is predominantly Export, Import experience would be useful.
The company provides a unique service worldwide and pride themselves on their reputation of being truly focused on their customers and providing a great experience.
Airfreight Export experience is essential, along with working knowledge of Import .
You will also have excellent freight planning skills with a sound geographical knowledge of Europe and the World.
- knowledgeable and able to provide Airfreight Export forwarding services
- Experience in solving customer queries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in dealing with Export Customs Declarations and all other related documentation
- Good IT skills
- An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible in attitude and a good team player.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in airfreight in an Air Export Freight Forwarding environment
- Full checkable work history
- Knowledge of import customs procedures an advantage but not essential
This truly is a great organisation and an opportunity to join this specialist company who care about their employees.
- Customer Service
- Import Export
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job