Our client, who are fabulous employers and market leaders in their field are looking for an experienced Air Freight Forwarder / Export Clerk to join their team. Though the role is predominantly Export, experience of Import duties would also be useful.
The company provides a unique service worldwide and pride themselves on their reputation of being truly focused on their customers and providing a great experience.
Airfreight Export experience is essential, along with working knowledge of Import.
You will also have excellent freight planning skills with a sound geographical knowledge of Europe and the World.
- knowledgeable and able to provide Airfreight Export forwarding services
- Experience in solving customer queries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Experience in dealing with Export Customs Declarations and all other related documentation
- Good IT skills
- An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible in attitude and a good team player.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in airfreight in an Air Export Freight Forwarding environment
- Full checkable work history
- Knowledge of import customs procedures an advantage but not essential
This truly is a great organisation and an opportunity to join this specialist company who care about their employees.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job