Airfreight Export Clerk
Working as part of a team handling day to day Air Export operations activities from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing Air Export shipments
- Primary contact for Air Exports, responding to enquiries and booking shipments, both for UK customers and overseas agents
- Ensures that all paperwork and monetary transactions are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to trade laws
- Liaising with the Air/Ocean/Road Freight and Warehouse departments
- Working as part of a team
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job