AIRFREIGHT EXPORT AOG OPERATOR
AIRFREIGHT / FREIGHT FORWARDING - Experience Required
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonuses & Benefits.
Based in Castle Donington (DE74)
Monday to Friday 7-3.30pm, 8-4.30pm, 9-5.30pm and 2-10.30pm rotating shifts (shift allowance paid)
Seeking to recruit an AIRFREIGHT AOG OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR to work in the Airfreight/Freight Forwarding industry. An immediate start is available on this position, based in East Midlands, in a busy and efficient time sensitive Airfreight operations department.
The role is handling Airfreight Operations and requires an energetic, determined and upbeat candidate who can multi take and enjoys being busy, working in a fast paced and vibrant environment. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with rotating shifts, 7-3.30pm, 8-4.30pm, 9-5.30pm and also a 2pm-10.30pm which offers a shift allowance uplift. (Some Nightshift & weekend work to cover sickness / holidays etc on an occasional basis).
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have a knowledge and experience of handling Airfreight Export Freight operations;
- Establishing the best transport solution, Airfreight, Charter, Hand carry, Helicopter or Roadfreight (Express/Sameday)
- Providing quotations, gaining 3rd party costings,
- Taking booking details, arranging collections/deliveries
- Producing, checking and processing documentation to include MAWB/HAWB’s
- Complete Customs checks, and Entries
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Customers and carriers,
- Maintaining communication with customers throughout the shipment
- Tracing and tracking freight, identifying any delays or potential problems
- Obtaining invoices from carriers, billing out files and passing for invoicing
- Assisting the International Sales Team & overseas offices with bids/tenders and quotations
- All general Freight office administration
This is a great opportunity for an experienced AIRFREIGHT EXPORT OPERATOR who is dynamic and energetic, thrives in a fast paced busy environment. Joining an experienced team, training will be offered, and the successful candidate will be required to be a fast learner with a good level of IT and excellent communication skills.
- International Shipping
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job