If you’re looking to progress your career in Freight Forwarding at a dynamic & fast growing company who offer progression & development then this opportunity could be for you.
Our client is looking to add an Airfreight Coordinator to their new team located in Colnbrook. The client is a successful, modern Freight Forwarder.
This position is for an Airfreight Coordinator, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Air Export and Import.
The role involves all aspects of Import and Export documentation/admin
- Developing and building relationships to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to clients
- Ensuring Freight is moved to customer specifications, on time with all the necessarily customs and legal documentation and a record is kept of all daily events and interactive reports
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers, airlines & overseas partners/agents
- Arrange haulage with shipping line/hauliers
- All freight is invoiced and checked prior to dispatch
- Create and maintain customer standard operating procedures
- Requests and queries are resolved and actioned quickly and efficiently
- Accurate and timely reporting to department manager
Salary is up to £25k depending on experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 till 18:00
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in a successful career in Freight Forwarding.
*If you don't hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Import Export
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job