Airfreight Account Manager
Our Client is a leading competitor within the airfreight industry and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team.
Account Manager role:
- To provide best in class customer experience to our freight forwarder customers, in order to maximise margins and increase revenue for allocated Airlines.
- Build & maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships whilst negotiating contract rates on regular lanes & closing agreements to the benefit of partner airlines.
- Ensuring regular visits to customers to explore opportunity, whilst working towards clearly defined sales targets & KPI’s set.
- Operating as a lead point of contact for matters specific to customers/airlines.
- Based out ‘on the road’ for the majority of time visiting freight forwarders in line with call plan.
- Occasional overseas travel is required.
- We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in Aircargo sales (Airline or GSA), who is able to work independently, in addition to as part of a wider team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"