As Aircraft Transition Project Manager you will manage projects related to the transition of the aircraft (End of Lease (EOL), Entry into service (EIS) and inter-Group aircraft transfers) as well major fleet program projects. You will ensure that each project is delivered on time, to the agreed specification and within budget. In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating / facilitating routine annual and mid-term audits of the physical aircraft and associated aircraft records.
Given the third party facilities and airports TUI utilises, this role will require flexibility in working hours, and with travel on occasion(s) that could be for extensive duration(s).
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home. Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, and when we can get together face-to-face, we will.
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Coordinate projects related to the transition of the aircraft and their respective project teams to ensure they are delivered on-time and within budget. Main focus is the redelivery of Aircrafts
- Be the point of contact between the TUI and the Lessor / Owner during the redelivery process, covering the management of Lessor / Owner face to face meetings and coordination of any follow-up / remedial actions
- Significant liaison, gathering and assembling of aircraft documentation as provided by the responsible EASA Part M organisation / department, audit of the provided documentation to ensure they meet TUI’s aircraft Lease and regulatory obligations
- Structure and maintain a centralised electronic archive / registry to house the information provided to the Lessor / Owner
- Assist the Lessor / Owner with the logistics of attaining security clearance to attend their physical aircraft inspection including the arrangement of escort duties in order to facilitate their attendance / inspection
- Manage projects with respect to any permanent inter-Group aircraft transfer, EIS activities, major fleet modification or other strategic project as required / requested
- Effectively manage all aspects of Lessor / Owner annual aircraft and mid-term audits
- Promote a continuous improvement culture delivering efficiency and actively seek cost savings whilst enhancing the working environment
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Excellent knowledge of AMOS and adept at, yet not limited to, utilising aircraft / component manufacturers support platforms such as MyBoeingFleet, Component Maintenance Manuals and other associated technical and regulatory documentation
- Degree in engineering (or equivalent) or Part 66 Licence Holder would be an advantage
- Ability to work across different business cultures with multiple customers and stakeholders across a range of source markets
- Commercial awareness regarding business risk implications of decision-making with proven financial and strategic acumen
- Ability to work under pressure whilst driving audit progress to achieve the objective
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Team player, yet self-driven, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Must maintain a full clean driving licence and qualify for and maintain Airport Security Clearances
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit https://our-dna/diversity/
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'