Aircraft Parts Repair Coordinator
£21,000 - £31,300 depending on level of aircraft component experience
Permanent. Working hours are 37.5-hours a week, Monday to Friday between 07:00 - 19:00.
A career opportunity is available for an aircraft parts repair coordinator (MRO) with Hunters’ prestigious global client, a large aircraft component supplier. The Aircraft Parts Repair Coordinatorwill select and process aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. The Aircraft Parts Repair Coordinator will support both internal and external customers with high service levels ensuring inventory quality, on time delivery and cost control.
- Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations.
- Assist with department reporting and review of KPI’s, Third Party Repairs, recharging repairs and customer/supplier information reports.
- Good communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A good understanding of airline technical documentation.
- Purchase component repair services.
- Repair administration of aircraft components to aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations.
- Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards.
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators.
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance with company processes and procedure.
- Evaluation of workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels, including negotiation of repair costs relating workshop reports.
- Identify component modification and condition status ensuring compliance with required standard.
- Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels.
- Customer account management, including status reporting and processing of cost recharges.
- Accurate data entry in accordance with department procedures.
- Development of successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication.
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- Component Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'