Aircraft MRO Executive
Nr Burgess Hill, own transport required
Executive salary range c£20000 - £25000
Monday to Friday, shifts between 7am and 7pm.
Hunters growth mode and extraordinarily successful aviation components client requires a motivated MRO Executive to oversee the administration of component repair orders. Working as part of a team, the MRO Executive responsibilities will include management of customer and company aircraft component repairs through approved suppliers ensuring high quality, value for money and on time service.
The successful candidate needs to be flexible, adaptable plus have good aircraft component knowledge and experience with strong negotiation, communication organisation and IT skills. Education should be to A-Level or University graduate standard.
· Purchase component repair services for company and Third Party Customer owned inventory.
· Repair administration of aircraft components to aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations.
· Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards.
· Negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators.
· Issue repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance with company processes and procedure.
· Evaluation of workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels, including negotiation of repair costs relating workshop reports.
· Identify component modification and condition status ensuring compliance with required standard.
· Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels.
· Customer account management, including status reporting and processing of cost recharges.
· Accurate data entry in accordance with department procedures.
· Provide MRO support to all customers both internally and externally.
· Development of successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through acombination of good written & telephone communication.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job