Role: Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader
I have a brand new requirement for an Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader to work for a renowned Aviation company based in Hampshire. Commutable from; Southampton, Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Havant and surrounding areas.
My client is looking for someone with a strong aviation / Aircraft Maintenance background and experience or desire to manage a small skilled maintenance team. You will play a fundamental part in ensuring maintenance, repair and modification are in line with industry standards.
If you have strong experience in Aircraft maintenance or the skills to fit the below requirements then please get in touch.
- Ensure maintenance, repair and modification are line with industry standards
- Strong knowledge and experience of aircraft maintenance/repair/modifications
- Supervise and advise on repair, maintenance and mods when needed
- Lead a team of 4-6 engineers
- Complete relevant documentation and pack records
- Allocate work to ensure schedules and maintenance plans are achieved
- Comply to H&S policies and procedures
- Ensure customer service is at a high standard
- Experience with fixed wing aircraft, airframes, sheet metal work
- Recognised Avionics/Aviation/Aeronautical apprenticeship/background or a B1 Maintenance License
- Knowledge of MAA, EASA
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + (Excellent benefits package)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring an Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews within the next couple of weeks and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'