Role: Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineer- Permanent
Location: Doha, Qatar
Competitive salary plus extremely generous benefits
About the Job:
- As a Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing, planning and monitoring compliance of aircraft maintenance tasks and checks.
- You will provide specialized knowledge for effective development of task instructions and resources requirement while being in compliance of all related regulations and company procedures.
- You will also be accountable for Developing, evolving and amending the Aircraft Maintenance program.
- You will set up Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP) in the IT system and define materials/tools required by AMP tasks
- You will prepare and issue work-packs for scheduled maintenance and modifications
- You will be accountable for project plans for checks that will be used by maintenance and monitor the accomplishment of plans
- Develop, evolve and amend Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) to meet requirements and liaise with accountable parties to resolve issues related to AMP.
- Implement all AMP tasks,check required compliance and determine capabilities within the time limits and costs.
- Define work scopes and compile work packages for maintenance work on aircraft, both in-house and for outsourcing.
- Prepare technical input for contracts and MRO selection for out-sourced maintenance.
- Review content of planned work packages and develop detailed plan for implementation using project management IT tools.
- Cost control and effective utilization of material, human and ground time
- Review completed work packages and prepare forecasts for the next due maintenance tasks.
- Train and develop other employees within planning team
- Full awareness of work health and safety requirements
- Compliance of all relevant safety , security and environmental management policies and procedures
It is essential that you have the following:
• Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
• You will have experience with any of the following aircraft- A320, A330, A350, A380, B777 & B787
• ICAO type II license, held for not less than 4 years
• Good Knowledge of English Language , written or spoken
• Project management experience and qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
• 5 years of experience in AMP/ Fleet Planning / Production Planning
• Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
• Experience in MS Office Suite ( Word, Excel and Power Point )
• Familiar with QCAA, EASA, FAA Regulations
. You should posses a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'