Job Title: Aircraft Licenced Engineer B1
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months plus
Hours: Days and Nights ~12 hr shifts
4 on, 4 off OR 7 on , 7 off shift pattern available. hours are flexible.
Pay rate: £36.00 p/h LTD
A B1 Licenced Engineer is required for a 6 month+ contract at London City Airport working on the line.
Candidate’s MUST be type rated on Embraer 170/190 with recency for this contract role.
Job Title: Licenced Aircraft Engineer - B1
Location: London City Airport
Start date: A.S.A.P.
Basic Hours/ Shift: 4 on, 4 off. 12 hour shifts (2 days,2 nights)
Pay rate: £54,697
To carry out line maintenance on company aircraft to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and CAA procedures and legislation.
4 on/4 off
12 hour shift
Types of Aircraft:
Embraer 170/190 or other modern jets i.e B737, A320 etc
Uniform provided by the Company
- Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification on Company aircraft.
- Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements appertaining to aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with.
- Exercise fully the privileges of the Company Authorisations held.
- Support company Charters and also the recovery of AOG and casualty aircraft as required across the Company network.
- Work to the required Company and Health & Safety standards.
- Carry out or arrange for the maintenance and/or repair of Company tooling, equipment and vehicles.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Complete and maintain compliance with all Company training requirements required to carry out the role.
- Support the Shift Supervisor and Station Maintenance Manager with any required project
- EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1 with at least one type rating
- Recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
Embraer 170/190 type approval
Exp & Knowledge
- Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- An awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an LAE function
- Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers’ publications as necessary
Awareness of airline operational requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to duties
- Ability to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision
- A willingness to extend licence coverage and attend and pass aircraft type courses as required
- Ability to work to all approved Company documents, Procedures and Policies
- To take pride, ownership and responsibility for work completed
- A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner
Engineering IT systems/programs
- Current Full UK/Foreign Equivalent Licence
- Fluent in English language, or to a minimum of ICAO Level 4 standard *as per CAA requirements for holding an Airside Driving Permit
- Ability to work in an airside environment and to be able to obtain a full airside pass.
• Demonstrates responsibility for own work and development
• Work with the customer and company at the heart of everything we do
• Communicate the right information in the right way
• See change as an opportunity
• Considerate and respectful in all aspects of working
- Aircraft Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job