Mpeople recruitment are looking for experienced Aircraft Fitters to join the expanding team of our client based in the Tameside area. This position will work on a full time, permanent basis and successful candidates will be required to have 3 years of referencing and a full DBS check completed.
- Role: Aircraft Fitter
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm on Friday
Duties as Aircraft Fitter will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the assembly of products
- Working with various metallic structures
- Handling a range of hand and power tools
- Ability to work from and understand technical drawings
- Taking part in riveting, countersink and fitting helicoils/bushes etc
- Dealing with maintenance, repair and modifications
The successful Aircraft Fitter will possess the following skills:
- Experience Fitting/Assembling within the aerospace industry
- Time served mechanical fitter
- City and Guilds or equivalent
- Ability to work to tight tolerance
- Flexible working hours
- Compressed hours available
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Onsite parking including PHEV charging at subsidized rate
- Company pension scheme
- Overtime available
- Career development
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'