Duration: Ongoing (Contract to Perm)
Hours: 35 - 40 hours p/week, though O/T is also available. Guaranteed 20 hours p/week.
Pay: £16.00-£21.00 p/hr LTD depending on experience.
Location: Predominantly Heathrow airport, though will be required to go to Gatwick airport if needed.
- Candidates must have Full Driving License with C1 + E category.
- Candidates must be flexible in regards to working times and locations.
- Working times: Sunday morning, Monday morning, Tuesday morning, Thursday morning as a minimum.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as a Mechanic/Fitter, preferably in Aviation.
- This role entails having to drive the Engine Wash trailer to site and then having to connect it to the Aircraft engine. Mechanical Fitting work is also required to connect the engine wash to the aircraft.
- Candidates must have high quality of work. Fully capable to follow and complete work orders and work reporting.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Due to this role working airside, the candidate must be able to hold a full Airside Pass which will entail undergoing referencing and vetting.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact MPI on and ask for Dan Watts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job