Aircraft Documentation Engineer
Our client, based in Yeovil, are currently looking for a number of Aircraft Documentation Engineers
You will need:
- Recent experience of using MF700 Documentation and GOLDesp at Supervisory level is essential
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation including the Integrated Electronic Technical Publications, and GOLDesp.
- Conversant with the construction/ compilation of the Aircraft Servicing Form and Log cards.
- A comprehensive knowledge of aircraft publications and drawing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
Pay rate from £16.75 - £21.00 per hour
Immediate starts available.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'