Aircraft Component Purchaser
£23000 - £26000
An aircraft components specialist is required for Hunters’ client, a large and global aircraft component provider in active growth mode. The aircraft component purchaser reviews and purchases inventory to meet business requirements. The aircraft component purchaser liaises with suppliers and delivers a high-quality service level, ensuring on time deliveries..
Working hours are based on a 37.5 hour week, between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for:
- Experience in an aircraft component, MRO or trading environment preferably within purchasing
- Knowledge of aircraft components with awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Understanding of IPC’s, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectivity would be beneficial
- Essential A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial
- Passion to develop in depth knowledge and skills within the Purchasing department
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a busy environment
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Enjoy engaging with customers, suppliers and internal departments, ability to build
- Language skills desirable
- Purchase inventory for stock and specific customer requirements
- Utilise Pooling solutions, maintaining optimum inventory levels to support the business
- Evaluate and recommend suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
- Negotiate with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'