Aircraft Cleaning Operatives- Night Shifts-Stansted Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Aircraft Cleaning Operatives for night shifts to carry out cleaning of aircrafts at Stansted Airport. As an Aircraft Cleaning Operative, you will ideally have some previous commercial cleaning experience.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning on the aircraft upon arrival of flights.
- Previous work experience as a cleaner will be an advantage
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years' checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working on night shift from 7pm till 7am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
- "aircraft cleaner"
- "commercial cleaner"