Aircraft Cleaning Operatives- Heathrow Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Aircraft Cleaning Operatives to carry out cleaning of aircrafts at Heathrow Airport. As an Aircraft Cleaning Operative, you will ideally have some previous commercial cleaning experience.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning on the aircraft upon arrival of flights.
- Previous work experience as a cleaner will be an advantage
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years' checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working on 4 on 2 off shift pattern. Day shifts available 07:00-15:30 and 14:00- 22:30, night shifts available 21:30-06:00.
Full training and uniform will be provided. Position is from temporary to permanent.
- "aircraft cleaner"
- "commercial cleaner"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job