Aircraft Cleaners required for immediate starts (after training) at Stansted Airport
Day and Night shifts avaiable
These roles involve the internal cleaning of aeroplanes to a very standard. Training is given.
- Carry out delegated cleaning tasks to a high standard using approved cleaning materials and equipment.
- To clean aircraft's, offices and associated work
- To carry out secure cleans
- To report any visible vehicle faults to your supervisor/duty manager with your team vehicle.
- Report any health and safety matters that give you concern to your supervisor / duty manager..
- Preparation of stores and vehicles prior / between / after to carrying out cleans.
- To maintain the Cleanliness of vehicles inside and out ensuring we are perceived to be the best and efficient cleaning company.
- Unit cleanliness, our units must be kept to the standard our customers expect on there aircraft/offices.
- Carry out any other duties connected to our contracts to ensure our customers receive a high class product.
- Comply with the company policies and procedures ensuring they are adhered to at all times.
The service provides the companies customers with an efficient professional cleaning service as per their specifications to include secure cleans/ searches if requested. Abide to the relevant airport policies and our own company policies and procedures. Health and Safety Policies, Ramp Awareness and Operational Excellence will play a key part in this role. Project a smart able attitude to our customers through, thorough work practices and excellent customer service.
Skills and qualification requirements:
It is essential that you have a checkable 5 year work and/or education history so you can obtain and retain a Full Air side Pass.
The individual for this role should have good communication skills and the ability to deal with customers and staff in a positive and motivational manner. They will need the ability to react quickly to given situations, using innovative, creative solutions, and not be afraid of becoming one of the team if the situation demands it. All our staff are expected to be flexible in their duties and their rosters due to the ever-changing nature of our business.
This role is dependent upon the successful candidate being able to obtain and hold a full airside pass gained after full 5 year referencing has completed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job