Cleaner Job - East Midlands Airport, temporary
East Midlands Airport - £7.55 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for Aircraft Cleaners on behalf of a well known company within East Midlands Airport to start as soon as possible.
As an Aircraft Cleaner you will:
* Provide the airlines with an efficient professional cleaning service as per their specifications to include secure cleans/ searches if requested.
Your Key area of responsibility will be:
* To carry out delegated cleaning tasks to a high standard using approved cleaning materials and equipment.
* To clean aircrafts, offices and associated work
* To carry out secure cleans
* To report any visible vehicle faults to your supervisor/duty manager with your team vehicle.
* Report any health and safety matters that give you concern to your supervisor / duty manager.
* Preparation of stores and vehicles prior / between / after to carrying out cleans.
* To maintain the Cleanliness of vehicles inside and out ensuring we are perceived to be the best and efficient cleaning company.
* Unit cleanliness, our units must be kept to the standard our customers expect on there aircraft/offices.
* Carry out any other duties connected to our contracts to ensure our customers receive a high -class product.
* Comply with the company policies and procedures ensuring they are adhered to at all times.
* Good communication skills
* Able to work as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent time management
* Must be flexible with duties and roster to meet industry demands
* Good IT Skills
Contracts are up to 35 hrs p/w (Mixture between night shifts and day shifts)
You must be flexible and able to work shift work on a rota basis. This will include a mixture of early morning, evening and weekend shifts. You will be expected to work some (but not all) weekend and public holidays as part of your normal roster patter as this is a 24-hour operation.
Temporary: March to October 17
The Successful Candidate:
Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
Essential to drive and have own transport to and from East Midlands Airport
MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
Over 18 years of age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job