Aircraft Certification Engineer
AALTO HAPS LTD. Aircraft Certification Engineer
A vacancy for an Aircraft Certification Engineer has arisen within AALTO HAPS Ltd in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK. The successful applicant will join the Zephyr Engineering Team on a permanent basis..
Zephyr is an ultra-light weight, solar electric aircraft, which is able to fly persistently, day and night in the stratosphere, for months at a time. The current single tail variant has completed its Engineering Flight Trials (EFT) and is being industrialised.
We now have a new vacancy for Aircraft Certification Engineers in the areas of Airframe, Avionics, Flight Physics, Propulsion and Ground Station. Amongst its various activities, the position is in charge of manging certification requirements across the platform.
The main objective of this role is to determine and justify the selection of appropriate certification requirements and demonstrate compliance to them.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM
- Advising and supporting the understanding of design specialists within a part 21 J organisation in applicable regulations, Means of Compliance, their constraints and contributing to design reviews by providing certification expertise.
- Leading Certification Review Meetings at panel level with the UK CAA specialists and other National Aviation Authorities, as scheduled and notified, and when required.
- Planning and managing all compliance demonstrations and documentation issuance in coordination with programme milestones.
- Authoring Certification Plan to define the way to comply with the Airworthiness regulation requirements.
- Authoring the Summary document and the Compliance.
- Supporting Type Design changes classification (Minor/Major) and approvals including timely issuance of documents (compliance demonstration documents).
- Representing HAPS Certification during Airworthiness Authority audits of suppliers for product assurance development process.
- Relevant Aircraft Certification and supplemental type certification competencies.
- Good technical knowledge to ensure constructive interface between Airworthiness, Authorities and AALTO engineering.
- Have a degree or other suitable qualification and relevant experience in Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
What Can Offer You
- A competitive salary with annual profit share.
- An ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity,
- adoption and shared parental leave.
- Very strong, very real career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
- Flexible hours - 37 per week.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'