Aircraft Account Manager - AOG shifts 10-10
Nr Burgess Hill, West Sussex - car driver required due to no public transport
£19,000 - £25,000 + £2k - £5k shift allowance + bonus + healthcare
Salary start strictly depends on aircraft component knowledge
Full Time - 4 on 4 off, hours 10am to 10pm
Hunters’ client is a leading and global aircraft support company requiring a motivated office worker with a passion for the aviation industry to train as an AOG Support Executive. This may suit a person with a background in Estate Agency, Sales, Recruitment or Account Management as the skills and flexibility honed in these industries will equip a person with the necessary transferable skills. This is a first and urgent response role and may suit a flexible person with sales and negotiation skills.
This role's purpose is to work closely with the AOG Director to providing customer support on a 24 hours, 365 days a year basis. Comprehensive training will be provided.
The ideal candidate
· Knowledge of aircraft components would be ideal; otherwise the clear passion to learn.
· Professional and confident telephone manner.
· Ability to prioritise and manage busy workloads daily.
· Happy to work long shifts throughout the day and night (shift allowance will be given for this).
· Comfortable working with Microsoft office package and in-house databases.
· Happy working to tight deadlines; problem-solving ability; numerate.
· Self-motivated and adaptable to busy work environments.
· Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Handle all customer out of hours requirements.
Respond to customer AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames.
Deliver high quality customer service at all times.
Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
Understand customer culture and ways of trading.
Maintain up to date market knowledge.
Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved.
Benefits to include:
* 25 days holiday
* Shift allowances
* Bonus schemes in place
* Progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job