A local business specialising in all aspects of Gas Central Heating systems and renewable energy installations are experiencing a period of growth and as such are looking to employ a team of Air Source Heat Pump Engineers. A range of benefits will include a competitive salary plus a project completion bonus scheme, adding a considerable amount to your income, a company van and 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full first-time gas central heating system installations within private domestic properties throughout the Tees Valley. Electric storage heating systems or similar will be decommissioned and Air Source Heat Pumps installed along with associated wet heating distribution systems.
- Completion of required documentation for the RHI funding Scheme
The following skills and expertise will be advantageous:
- Plumbing & Heating qualifications such as City & Guilds and NVQ’s
- Previous experience of installing heat pumps would be beneficial
- Air Source Heat Pump knowledge and experience (ASHP)
- Air Conditioning (AC) experience (not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own hand tools and cordless drills
- Self-motivated to complete each project on time and to high quality standards
- Excellent customer focus and care skills
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward-thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen them become recognised as experts in the renewable energy and heating sectors.
- Basic Salary - £30,160
- Bonus scheme for early completion of installs.
- OTE £50,960 plus Company vehicle
- 28 days annual leave including of bank holidays
- Contribution occupational pension scheme
- Larger equipment supplied along with company uniform and tablet
- Monthly pay
- Air Conditioning
- Renewable Energy
- Air Source Heat Pumps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'