An established Freight Forwarder is looking for an Air & Sea Coordinator based in their office in Bradford.
Working within a busy Shipping team, the candidate will possess experience with both Seafreight & Airfreight Imports/Exports, possess excellent communication skills and have an all-round knowledge of the Import/Export logistics business.
The role of the candidate will involve reporting to the Import Manager, overseeing shipments from most global regions.
- Execution of Sea & Air operation activities with the purpose of delivering a consistent and seamless experience to our Customers.
- Handle all operational aspects of Import and Export file management.
- Support customer service with service delivery execution and query resolution
- Acceptance and tracking of cargo pre-alerts, including data quality checks and communication with overseas office.
- Arrange and monitor airline/carrier customer cargo collections and deliveries.
- Handle and process air freight documentation e.g. licences, packing lists, commercial invoices
- Prepare and issue AWB's/BOL's in accordance with local practice and policies.
- Perform customs clearance activities in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
- Perform file job costing activities in accordance with company guidelines.
- Create and maintain customer specific reports and trackers ensuring compliance to agreed KPI's.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
- Ensure Company guidelines and operating procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure compliance to aviation and AEO security.
- Experienced in Air & Sea Freight Import & Export
- Computer literature using Microsoft Office, freight management systems, Customs systems e.g. CHIEF, Impatex
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines / unsupervised
- Air Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job