Selective Resourcing are partnering with a leading environmental services company to recruit an air quality consultant or senior air quality consultant. With over 20 years in the industry our client provide technical expertise in both the built and natural environment across a variety of sectors - from large government agencies and major developers, to public sector bodies and housing associations.
As an air quality consultant/senior air consultant you will be joining a busy and diverse team where projects range from small, single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison. You will take a key role in developing the air quality department in the south.
Main Duties of air quality consultant/senior air quality consultant:
- Undertaking air quality / odour assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships.
- Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Previous experience of air quality consultancy / modelling experience.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent IT skills including use of GIS and spreadsheet software.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of roads, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will join a flexible department in a growing business who offer a competitive salary dependent on experience + a range of benefits to include: pension, healthcare cash plan, retail discount scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership amongst other reward and recognition schemes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job