Air Product Coordinator
South East/Central London
£24,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
My client is a leading high end tour operator based in South East/Central London.
They are now recruiting for an Air Product Coordinator to join their team.
Candidates must have previous ticketing experience and knowledge of a major GDS system.
The Air Product Coordinator will be responsible for working on ticketing, airline queues/schedule changes, airline contracts and flight allocations, including accurate flight loading.
Air Product Coordinator Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Understanding of Airline Fares & Contracts.
• Good Knowledge of Galileo (bookings, queues).
• Ability to issue Airline Tickets from Galileo within ticket time limits.
• Manually building fares and processing refunds.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude to other members of the team and across the company.
• Able to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
• Liaise with the Sales team as required to secure bookings.
- Liaise with airlines regarding general enquiries and errors.
Air Product Experience Required
- Previous ticketing experience within the travel industry
- Experience of a major GDS as well as Microsoft, excel, word etc
- Ability to work under pressure
Air Product Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £24,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- 22 Days Holidays
- Discounts on travel concessions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job