Purpose of the role:
To become a member of the airfreight import team, learning the handling of day to day activities from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Confidently completing Air Import Shipments
· Learning Customs Entries - Varies from Home Use, IPR and Airworthiness
· Generating quotations - Overseas and UK customers, Road & Air
· Completing administration Activities
· Liaising with other departments, offices and warehouses
· Working as part of a team - a good fit within the team is essential
Person / Experience Required
· Organised with an excellent attention to details.
· Personable - will be liaising with many individuals, internally and externally
· Positive Attitude
· Smart Appearance
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
· Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer complaints and issues
Key Skills Required
Previous Import experience required
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.