Air Import Operator
Our client is one of the leading freight services in the UK are seeking personable Air Import Operator to join their team based near Egham.
- To become a member of the airfreight import team, learning the handling of day to day activities from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning to process Air Import Shipments
- Learning Customs Entries - Varies from Home Use, IPR, Airworthiness etc.
- Learning to quote - Overseas and UK customers, Road & Air
- Administration Activities - filing etc
- Liaising with other departments, offices and warehouse’s.
- Must be able to drive - due to office location
- Ideally a basic knowledge of ASM and/or Cargowise.
- Computer Literate - Word/Excel/Email
- Organised with an excellent attention to details.
This is a great role to work in a friendly and rewarding team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"