Our client, a fast paced, international logistics company is looking for an Air Import Clerk to join their team handling the day to day import procedures. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Duties will include:
- Processing of air import shipments
- Customs entries
- Preparation of quotations for overseas and UK customers for both road and air
- Customer and internal liaison
- General administration and ad-hoc duties as required.
Candidates should have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role and of dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good IT skills and ideally knowledge of ASM and/or Cargowise.
- A positive attitude, well organised and able to multi task whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Own transport due to lack of public services
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours if necessary
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.