Would you like to join a flagship main company within the freight industry.
Maintains : Rich industry expertise, best-in-class customer service, and leading-edge technology.
Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
Track and trace Air Import files as required. This can be either internally via exp.o or externally via airline websites or by telephone to airline offices.
Use Tree View on daily basis.
- Ensure timely delivery of freight to customers for Import shipments.
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with vendors (airlines, trucking companies, and others).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer's policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed and updated in the DLSOP.
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company's procedures.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
Exciting opportunity to join an established team with lots of chance to progress your career apply today.
- Customer Service
- Import agent administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job