Air Hygiene Operative- Leicester
£18,000- £21,000 + benefits
My client are now seeking an Air Hygien Operative to join their team due to new projects being signed in the Leicestershire area.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Ductwork Cleaning Experience (1 year)
- Fire Damper Testing experience
- Good knowledge of fire prevention
- Understanding of Kitchen fire suppression systems
- Flexibility to work across the whole South East/London area
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Full UK driving license
- Good Time Management
The role will include;
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Fire Damper Testing
- Kitchen Canopy Cleans
- Working as part of a team on a variety of projects
- Recording findings & sending back to base
The company offer a basic salary up to £21,000 along with use of a company vehicle, pension, overtime & holiday package.
The companies engineers also get their travel time paid- which equates to around an extra £3000-£4,000 extra a year on top of their salaries.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, send your CV to or click apply.
Commutable Locations; East Midlands, Leicester, Nuneaton, Coventry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"