Job: Air Freight Export Clerk
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Create and issue quotations to prospects, customers and overseas offices
- Follow up issued quotations and negotiate appropriate rates
- Book shipments with airlines and prepare customs entries
- Arrange collections with the transport department or sub-contractors
- Follow up shipment status, identify incidents & ensure resolution of incidents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate in a confident and polite manner
- Attention to detail
- Air Freight Export background is essential
- Knowledge of Impatex system beneficial
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Air Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job