A well-established Freight and Logistics company are looking to appoint an Air Freight Coordinator to join their friendly team based in Kent.
The main purpose of this role is to plan and manage international air freight operations working to customer requirements.
- Arrange Air freight and Air charter shipments
- Communicating with Airlines and personnel to coordinate bookings
- Liaise with international carriers to agree on transport costs
- Assist with freight negotiations and quotations
- Monitor the progression of Air shipments and advise clients of progress
- Ensure freight management system is kept updated
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and customers
- Air freight / chartering experience
- Experience with freight negotiations
- Various shifts patterns available
- Air freight
- Air Charter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job