Air Freight Clerk
Up to £28,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity to join a growing freight business to deal with all aspects of air freight movement from start to finish.
- Processing both Export and Import airfreight shipments
- Create and issue quotations to prospects, customers and overseas offices - following these through to completion.
- Booking shipments with airlines, transport companies and overseas offices
- Prepare, control and distribute all required export and import documentation, complying with all internal and external regulations
- Preparation of Customs Documentation
- Follow up shipment status, identify incidents and ensure resolution
- Handling customer enquires and maintaining/ building relationships
The ideal candidate will have any excellent understating of air export or imports and be able to hit the ground running.
Forward Prospects has been placing Freight Forwarding and Logistics professionals for over 30 years. For more information on FP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
Forward Prospects Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job