My client, a Top 4 global freight forwarder, is looking to recruit an Air Export Gateway Specialist for its site at Heathrow.
Role: Revenue Capacity Manager/Carrier Manager/Gateway Specialist
Location: Middlesex, Heathrow
Hours: 37.5 Tuesday to Saturday (hours could be flexible as long as they include Saturday mornings
Industry: Freight Forwarding/ Airfreight / Air Export Gateway
- Execution of Global procurement strategy directly linked to airline support.Management of "Best pricing" through contract and/or spot process.
- Planning of consolidations & protection of capacity working directly with the Operations and stations.
- Optimisation of consolidations.
- Commercial management off all Gateway shipments, consolidation and back to back’s.
- Defines and management of internal rates.
- Performs market and customer analysis to meet supply/demand.
- Carrier Management.
- Maintains and offers market information.
- Monitors/manages carrier performance.
- Compliance with all relevant company & statutory requirements.
- Assist in change projects through the accepted business process.
- Excellent understanding of the Airfreight industry (5 yrs. preferable).
- Excellent communication skills, key to the role both internally and externally
- Strong team player with a positive "Can do attitude" Customer focussed.
Key competency areas:
- Full commercial understanding of the business and industry requirements.
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- A good "IT" awareness preferable.
- Strong problem solver.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results driven.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job