Air Export Gateway Shift Agent
Expeditors International are seeking an experienced and skilled Air Export Gateway Shift Agent to join their team.
This position will be to partake in the day-to-day operations for the London Gateway. Reporting directly to the Gateway Manager and Gateway Supervisor, this role is required to maintain a high level of operations and customer service within the department.
As an Air Export Gateway Shift Agent your key responsibilities include:
- Producing a monthly airline schedule
- Coordinating air exports with all branches
- Supporting the Manager and department to achieve and exceed Corporate and Regional Goals
- Completing non-conformances on airlines
- Producing Transit Reports
- Maintaining an Airline Rates database
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong local Market knowledge. In addition, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience at an import/export office
- Experience in Word/Excel/Email essential
- Knowledge of ULD building
- Knowledge of Airline Routings
- Ability to work on ones owns initiative
- Good communication and customer service skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'