Air Freight Agent opportunity in Manchester working for a market leader in Freight Forwarding. The role requires a candidate with excellent communication and customer service skills.The company currently have a vacancy within their Export team and are looking for an experienced Air Freight candidate to join their team.
Key aspects of the role;
- Responsible from initial booking to completion operations for a portfolio of designated customers requiring export services
• Ensuring customer is well informed throughout process and ensuring a high level of customer service
• Arranging bookings with airlines
• Issuing Notices of Arrival and handling all customers documentation and ensuring that required documents are received on time
• Completing customs clearance
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven office environment
- Experience working with Air Freight or International Supply Chain Industry
- Understanding of Air Freight regulations especially related to Customs
- Customer Service experience
Our client offers a great salary and additional benefits package as well as potential for progression within the company.
- Export Administration
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'