Air Export Coordinator - Manchester - Up to £25,000
About the Company
You MUST have experience within an Airfreight role to apply.
This is an opportunity for an Air Freight (Export) Coordinator to join a privately held freight forwarding business. They have the vision and passion of any major blue chip business but retain the warm and family feel within the office. They have a number of offices across the UK and hold a high retention rate of staff.
As a business they provide multimodal logistics solutions to a wide range of industries across the globe. They are global business and offer a great working environment and career development.
Air Export Coordinator - The Rewards
- £23,0000 - £25,000
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Excellent training and career opportunities
Air Export Coordinator - Requirements
- Experience of Air Freight - Export
- You need to be able to demonstrate a good understand of documentation for Freight Logistics
- Strong team player capable of working as an individual or in a team environment
- Can show great product knowledge within Freight Forwarding
Air Export Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Arranging transportation with airlines and negotiate rates and service
- Process quotations
- Responsible for receiving orders and arranging / monitoring the progress from point of origin to final delivery and ensuring all contractual obligations and service levels are met at all times
- Regular updates and progress reports are required to ensure that all activities are being handled correctly and are managed in line with the companies operating procedures
- Proactively advising solutions to support customer requirements and needs in todays markets/trends
- Providing support, advice & service to customers including; pricing, problem solving & up selling
- Complete export customs recording
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'