• Arrange and monitor airline/customer cargo collections and deliveries.
• Handle and process air freight documentation e.g. licences, packing lists, commercial invoices
• Prepare and issue AWB’s in accordance with local practice and policies.
• Perform customs clearance (NES) activities in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
• Perform file job costing activities in accordance with company guidelines.
• Create and maintain customer specific reports and trackers ensuring compliance to agreed KPI’s.
• Support customer service with service delivery execution and query resolution.
• Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
• Ensure Company guidelines and operating procedures are followed at all times.
• Ensure compliance to aviation security.
• Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
• Working knowledge of freight management systems
• Working knowledge of Customs systems e.g. CHIEF, Impatex
• Dangerous goods by air advantageous
• Aviation security
• ETSF & NCTS working procedures and legislation
Hours Mon-Fri 9/5:30.
NO JOB HOPPERS. Our client is looking for quality longevity in current and previous work experiences.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job