Would you like to join a flagship main company within the freight industry. Rich industry expertise, best-in-class customer service, and leading-edge technology.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
• Track and Trace Air Export Files and reporting
• Use Tree View on daily basis
• Ensure arrival notices are communicated to overseas and customers
• Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
• Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
• Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Airline carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
• Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
• Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
• Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
• Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
• Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
• Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements :
• 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Understanding of air documentation process a plus.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
• Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
• Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
• IATA certification (preferred).
• Fluent in English.
- Export Administration
- Air Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job