Air Conditioning Service Engineer - Engineering
Air Conditioning Service Engineer required. Locations: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northampton Salary depending on experience with Door to Door travel paid.
About the Client:
My client is a privately owned Air Conditioning and HVAC firm based in the West Midlands For the past 30 years they have grown their company from just a couple of engineers to a 6 regional office company. From Design of Air Conditioning and HVAC systems to Installation and Service and Maintenance.
About the Role:
- Working within their Service & Maintenance Department your duties would include carrying out planned preventive maintenance, reactive repairs and servicing on VRV. VRF’s, Split Units.
- Carrying out reactive calls and repairs. Problem solving and fault finding whilst providing site maintenance reports.
- This role does include travel to clients sites across the West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire and down into Oxfordshire.
- 5 years as a Mobile Air Conditioning Service engineer.
- Level 2 qualified City & Guild Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- F-GAS category 1
- Full clean driving license.
- Salary depending on experience
- On call 1 in 6 (£125 Standby)
- 28 days holiday (inc, bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Fully equipped van (less hand tools)
- Mobile phone/PDA
- Weekend overtime etc.
- Door to Door Travel paid.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'