Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer - Birmingham - £28,000 - £33,000/annum + door to door pay, bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A well established company founded over 60 years' ago with stability and progression opportunities.
WHAT? Are they looking for from an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer?
- Must live in Birmingham or surrounding areas.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- Experience on the following is desirable: VRVs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs, cold rooms, blast chillers etc.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across Birmingham/West Midlands carrying out service, maintenance, repairs and fault finding to air conditioning and refrigeration units.
- You will be working in retail, commercial and residential environments such as coffee shops, high end apartments and bookmakers.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company van provided.
- Paid door to door
- Progression opportunities with ambitious growth plans.
- 25 days holiday.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job