Air-Conditioning Installation / Service Engineer
£17 to £20 an hour
Peritus Plus are pleased to welcome applications for the post of Air-conditioning Installation/Service Engineer in Jersey.
Our client is a Channel Islands based company specialising in the installation and maintenance of Air Conditioning and Mechanical Services within the commercial, retail and residential sectors.
Specialising in the installation, repair and service of air conditioning systems. You will be responsible for the high quality installation of new systems in various environments and also as necessary carrying out the planned and preventative maintenance of systems and also breakdown repairs.
The successful candidate will have the necessary qualifications and experience, as well as City and Guilds 2079 CITB. The ideal candidate will also have excellent fault finding skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role will include the performing skilled maintenance duties on building services air conditioning equipment including VRV, VRF, Splits, Air Handling Units, FCU’s, VAV’s, etc.
- Preparing parts request forms and entering maintenance and service related information on work orders.
- Be willing to contact vendor(s) on maintenance needs.
- You may be required to respond to after-hours emergency conditions and required to attend out of hours works requirements for FCU/VRF/VRV/VAV maintenance, etc as required.
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Qualifications & Training:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - NVQ Level 2/3
- F Gas 2079 qualification: 1 year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job