Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
£36,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new, exciting position, in a company where you will really feel valued?
Benefits include: Overtime (optional), Van, Tools, Uniform, Company Credit Card, 40 hours per week, 28 days holiday inc bank holidays.
Due to continued growth, our client are looking to recruit an Air Conditioning Installation Engineer.
Air Conditioning Installation Engineer Duties:
- Carrying out installations, servicing and maintenance of split, multi-split and VRF Air Conditioning systems to various sites including residential and commercial premises
- Required to travel to different sites throughout the Home Counties mainly and sometimes further afield
- Conduct site surveys and inspection of air conditioning/fan coil units
- For installation of new units - advise on the most appropriate system and set up
- Fault find, leak test and repairs
- Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment inclusive of wiring controls
- Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules
Air Conditioning Installation Engineer Key Requirements:
- F Gas Qualified
- Knowledge and experience in the installation of air conditioning units within residential and commercial sectors
- Driving Licence is essential
Air Conditioning Installation Engineer Advantages:
- NVQ Level 2 air conditioning qualification or equivalent
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Air Conditioning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'