Air Conditioning or Multi Skilled Engineer (Commercial Gas & F-Gas) required within Bristol, South Wales for our client, a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 6 regional offices and been expanding since it formed 18 years ago and currently turning over £7M with over 50 employees of which 37 are part of the service team. They offer their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning and chiller solutions.
Their client base consists of long-standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
The air conditioning engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
If qualified to do so you will also be carrying out service maintenance and repairs of commercial gas boilers and heating systems.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high-level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600.
Air Conditioning or Multi Skilled Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites within Bristol, South Wales
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning or Multi Skilled Engineer Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry (Not Essential)
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas) CAT-1
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Based within Bristol, South Wales.
- Experience with Commercial Plantroom; Pumps, Valves would be advantageous but not essential
- Commercial Gas tickets would be advantageous but not essential
Air Conditioning or Multi Skilled Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £38,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid after 45 mins to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 4/5, £1,200 guaranteed - if called out Travel Paid door to door)
- Full equipped company van
- Pension & 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'