Air Conditioning Engineer - Walsall
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company?
Are you a hard-working Air-Conditioning Engineer with high standards who takes pride from delivering a great service to your customers?
If this sounds like you then you could be just the sort of person we are looking for.
A day in the life of an Air Conditioning Engineer at phs will involve;
- Visiting multiple commercial properties, for example banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete Air Conditioning service and maintenance and ensure compliance for our customers.
- Carrying out a wide range of duties from Air Conditioning System Maintenance and remedial works, installation and project work within the commercial and industrial sectors.
The ideal candidate for an Air Conditioning Engineer at phs will have:
- Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
- NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and FGAS 2079
- Minimum of 2years post apprenticeship experience
- Be technically confident and familiar with all types of air conditioning systems including, splits, VRV's and have knowledge of chillers and air handling systems.
- IPAF or PASMA are desirable
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- A base salary of £28,000 - £33,000
- Overtime available for additional earning
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle
- Discounts with retailers including o2 and F&B.
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
- 28 day holiday allowance.
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business. Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
Phs compliance focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'