Air Conditioning Service Engineer required for our client, a reputable Air Conditioning specialist in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success and growth of the business they now require an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team in The Midlands.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will carry out install work & occasional maintenance on all types of air conditioning equipment such as Splits, Multi Splits, VRF, VRV, Small Chillers & Air Handling Units.
The role will entail attending commercial sites throughout the U.K, the engineer must be prepared to travel. The Engineer must hold an Fgas Cat 1 & a full driving licence, any additional qualifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning will be seen as highly beneficial.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Overview
Carrying out install works on Air Conditioning systems within commercial sites throughout the U.K.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
- F-Gas 2079 Cat-1
- Previous experience as an A/C Service Engineer
- Experience with all types of Air Conditioning systems; Split, Multi Splits, VRF, VRV, Small Chillers, Air Handling Units and Close Control Computer Room equipment
- Good experience with installation
- Full UK Driving License
- Happy with travel
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic salary flexible dependant on experience
- Paid travel
- Overtime readily available
- Vehicle & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Full package details to be explained at the interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'