Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required in Manchester for our client, a leading nationwide air conditioning company who have 6 regional offices and have been expanding since it formed 18 years ago and currently turning over £7M with over 50 employees of which 37 are part of the service team. They offer their customers complete turnkey solution for the design, installation and service of HVAC equipment and due to this continued success and growth of the business they now require an additional Engineer to join the Service department in the North West.
Their client base consists of long-standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, Hovis, CocaCola, Nestle. Hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle, Marriott, Hotel Collection and InterContinental Hotels as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
The Air Conditioning Engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high-level technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a bi-annual bonus scheme of up to £2,600.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within the North West.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Advantageous to have a Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Based in or around Manchester
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £38,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime (available all year round) - Overtime at weekends is paid at 1.5 times flat rate, door to door.
- Travel Paid after 45 mins at either end of the day
- On call allowance (1 in 4/5, £1,200 guaranteed - if called out Travel Paid door to door)
- Full equipped company van
- 22 days' holidays plus bank holidays This will increase to 25 days after 5 years and 30 days after 10 years.
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'