AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
Qualified as An Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer?
Would you like to be part of a fast growing company, specialising in the Service & Maintenance of building HVAC?
And lastly - would you like to work for an organisation that rewards their engineers for their hard work and commitment?
The company specialise in the Installation, Servicing and Maintenance of Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC for a range of clients mainly in the South East and London area although they do have clients all across the UK.
They are looking for a qualified and experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their Service & Maintenance Team.
Air Conditioning Engineer Job Spec:
• Carry out servicing and maintenance on a range of air conditioning systems, including; VRV, VRF, Split and Multi Split systems
• Working on a range of AC brands including Mitsubishi and Daikin among others • Working around the M25 with a focus on London and the South East Counties
• Liaising with the help desk team and contracts manager on a weekly basis
• Adhering to health & safety compliance Air Conditioning Engineer
Qualifications & Training:
• Ideally 5+ Years post qualified experience within Air Conditioning & Refrigeration industry
• Qualified to NVQ Level 1 & 2 in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration OR Mechanical/Electrical
• Must have current F-Gas Qualification
Full UK Drivers Licence Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary and Benefits: • Salary negotiable DOE
• Company Van & Fuel Card
• Overtime available at weekends
• Company Pension Scheme
- Air Conditioning
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'