Air Conditioning Engineer
A great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a small but growing Main Contractor based in South-East London.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will join a well-established company specialising in Mechanical and Electrical Installation, Air Conditioning, Fit outs and Refurbishments, Residential Developments and Architectural services.
As the business has grown, they work with large well-known brands and smaller private clients and can manage any Construction work as a Main Contractor or as a Subcontractor. They have a strong reputation within the industry and continue to maintain an excellent standard of service.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will carry out works on various projects in the UK, mainly in and around London.
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will have:
- Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role, with a working knowledge of both commercial and domestic works, including inspection and testing
- Own tools to carry out works
- CSCS card
- The ability to understand and interpret schematic drawings, and be able to work from them
- Full, clean driving licence
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work on their own initiative and thoroughly test own work
The Air Conditioning Engineer will benefit from:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Generous holiday and benefit package
If you are an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a great move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James:
Air Conditioning Engineer / South-East London / Heating / Air Conditioning / Engineer / Main Contractor / Subcontractor /Gatwick / Gatwick Airport /
- Air Conditioning Engineer / South-East London / Heating / Air Conditioning / Engineer / Main Contractor / Subcontractor /Gatwick / Gatwick Airport /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'